Keven Bartle has been the Headteacher of Canons High School, a vibrant comprehensive in the Borough of Harrow, NW London since September 2014. Previously Deputy Head at the school for six years, Keven has held responsibility for data, assessment, pedagogy and building system leadership capacity: Canons has recently been designated a lead Teaching School within the Canons Park TSA. Keven regularly pollutes the blogosphere (pretentiously known as dailygenius.wordpress.com) with his thoughts on teaching and school leadership. Keven’s views, which are best summarised using the Latin phrase “Nil Magnum, Nisi Bonum”, are entirely his own, although he hopes that in publishing them for all to see, colleagues at his school and elsewhere will challenge him in the expectation that he matches the reality to the rhetoric.
- #TLT17 UNIVERSITY OF SOUTHAMPTON 7/10/17
- Past TLT Events
- #TLT16 University of Southampton 15/10/16
- #TLT15 University of Southampton 17/10/15
- #TLT14 – Teaching and Learning Takeover 2014
- #TLT13 University of Southampton 19/10/13
- TLTea Parties