SLT has taken a bit of a bashing on Twitter of late, some of it, in some circumstances deserved, some less so. Within my own school I have a good relationship with most members of our SLT team, mainly because; despite some of the decisions they make that I may not agree with; that I may find difficult to implement; that I may struggle to find time for, they have not lost touch with their humanity, have worked at the school for many years because of an unswerving loyalty to the children in the community that our school serves.
On Twitter I have tweeted with many Head Teachers, Deputy Head and AHTs steeped in integrity and a passion for their pupils and compassion for their colleagues. This post isn’t about you.
Rather, this example of a car crash conversation I had with an AHT at a my first
- #TLT17 UNIVERSITY OF SOUTHAMPTON 7/10/17
- Past TLT Events
- #TLT16 University of Southampton 15/10/16
- #TLT15 University of Southampton 17/10/15
- #TLT14 – Teaching and Learning Takeover 2014
- #TLT13 University of Southampton 19/10/13
- TLTea Parties